1. All course plans require $226 one-time, non-refundable registration fee.
2. Private Lessons
Students who are registered for private lessons are able to reschedule or modify their schedule provided they give notice 24 hours in advance by either e-mail or phone. Failure to provide notice will result in the loss of the upcoming lesson in the student’s account.
3. Semi Private Lessons
Students who are registered in semi private lessons must attend classes together. If one student attends a class while the other is absent then there will NOT be any make up class or refund for the absent student. Students must notify administration 24 hours prior to their appointment if they wish to modify their schedule or cancel a lesson.
4. if a student registers for 8 lessons they must complete their lessons in 8 weeks (from their first lesson), if a student registers for 32 lessons, they need to complete their lessons in 32 weeks. Each hour corresponds to one week.
5. Dispute Resolution
If there is a disagreement or dispute with MAEs’ policy, a student may follow the Dispute Resolution Porcess as outlined below:
Step 1: The dispute must be immediately brought to the attention of a MAE counsellor or tutor. MAE will then facilitate a cooperative dialogue and review the circumstances at hand and arrive at a mutual and oiu8reasonable solution. If a mutually reasonable solution is not reached, see Step 2.
Step 2: Escalations involve a meeting with the MAE director and must be scheduled within one week of the initial complaint in Step 1. The student and the MAE Director will work towards a mutual and reasonable solution.
Once payment is made, MAE students will not be refunded under any circumstances unless the MAE director decides otherwise.
7. Writing assignments must be submitted 48 hours prior to your next scheduled lesson in order to allow sufficient time for your tutor to review your assignments.
8. MAE reserves the right to modify courses, programs and policies as it sees fit without advance notice and at its sole discretion. MAE also reserves the right to suspend or cancel at any time a program or course that is deemed outdated or unsuitable for further teaching.
9. The terms and conditions of this agreement are subject to future change by MAE without prior notice